The GIFACE is a group of excellence in the production of knowledge, research products, and development in the area of Accounting Sciences.
Its objectives are:
1) To construct, form, and maintain a culture surrounding the production of knowledge.
2) To permanently educate and bring up to date instructors as well as undergraduate and postgraduate students.
3) To create research teams, preferably interdisciplinary.
4) To develop lines of research.
5) To publish the advances of research projects.
6) To strengthen the journal Revista Actualidad Contable FACES.
7) To integrate research results into the undergraduate and postgraduate curriculum.
Lines of Research:
- Accounting epistemology,
- Accounting information systems,
- Specialized accounting,
- Financial administration,
- Ethics and problems of professional practice
- Planning and management,