Lines of Research:
- To determine the general characteristics of horticultural products and the factors which influence their maturation, aging, and deterioration.
- To study the physiological and biochemical processes which occur during and after the harvest of fruit and horticultural products.
- To determine the type of management appropriate for these products once harvested, including storage, transport, packaging, and other common processes.
Extension Activities (the last five years).
- Guidance of the research of students of Education Media y Diversificada.
- Technical advisement to agricultural producers in regards to post-harvest management of horticultural products.
Research Activities (last five years).
- Around 50 publications in the last five years from members of the group.
- Presentation of approximately 50 scientific communications in the last five years.
- Guidance of Undergraduate and Master's theses
- Training plan guidance for Instructors